I registered to Food.com just to rate this recipe and thank the person who shared it. It was that good! Easy to make with ingredients already in most kitchens. I halved the original recipe and it was very easy to adjust. We love this with coleslaw or potato salad.
Ashley’s Crock Pot Pork Ribs
1 lb pork ribs
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Optional: barbecue sauce OR
1. Cut the ribs into serving pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil together.
3. Pour the mixture over the ribs and make sure to coat each rib very well.
3. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder according to taste. Remember that soy sauce is already salty so add just a little salt.
4. Cook in crock pot on high setting for 4-6 hours and on low setting for 8-10 hours.
Optional: After the ribs are cooked, you can coat it with your preferred barbecue sauce and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350°F (177°C). What I did was use the remaining sauce and just added a little ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and hot sauce to it and simmered it. I coated the ribs with this sauce before baking.
Here’s the original recipe at Food.com. What’s your fave pork rib recipe? 🙂